Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolutions? I don't think so!

I am refusing to make any resolutions this year. I was going to make doing this blog and keeping up on my craft networking but um, have you noticed the date? Let's see, I am already 8 days behind schedule. Nice right? Well I am not going to beat my self up over resolutions. I just won't have any and I will just live my life to the fullest and try to be happy each and every day. So there.
O.k, so here is my plan for this blog. I will ramble about being a SAHM (stay at home mom), selling on Etsy and some on E-bay. I will show you each craft project I am working on or have finished. If (when haha) people start to folow I will start adding patterns, and instructions to the things I have made.
I do so many different crafts it's actually a little insane. I have such an "If you can do it, I can do it" complex it resides on the edge of crazy. You see once I find out I would like to try a craft I have to have everything for that particular craft. Let's see let me walk you through my crafting evolution. I started crocheting and knitting at 8, by 11 I was needle pointing and cross stitching. I had already found a love for shrink plastic and those plastic melty suncatchers. As a teenager I found painting and drawing and took many classes. Then came ceramics. Bored yet? Just wait....
I got married and we rented an apartment with a spare room. Ok craft-aholoics we all know the spare room is.........? Right, the craft room.
With craft room came space for a sewing table and fabric and wait I could store more yarn and patterns and books and OMG.......
And then..... "Honey I'm late. No not late because I got to wrapped up in the quilting, late like "we have to move because the baby needs his own room (he's not getting mine) hee hee.
And on that note... I'll let you know of the evolution on another day. I have to go tat a snow flake or a christmas tree. ( Christmas 2009 is around the corner ya know.) hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogFrog