Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crafty Conundrum


I have a dilema. I am going to be doing a craft show this weekend and I am completely beside myself. Ok so I have done many shows but i usually have my crocheted hats, scarves, gloves, washcloths, face scrubbies and pot scrubbies. I fill on the table with my amigurumi critters and all is well. I usually use different stacks of boxes under a table cloth to get varying heghts to appeal to the eye and what not. I use mannequin heads for the hats and scarves.


Ok, well this time I have more ribbon barrettes, felt clippie and corker bows and I won't be bringing along the crocheted hats and scarves this time. I also have coffee cup cozies, and small snuggle taggie blankets. I don't want to go and spend all kinds of money on dispaly items when I am probably not going to make a huge profit at this show.


I have no idea what I am going to do. The presentation always means the most to your bottoms line. If you booth is appealing people stop. Well if anyone has any great cheap ideas I'd appreciate it. I'll post pictures of how it went on Monday probably.


I've been busy at work and in getting everything for the show catorgorized with some sort of stock number so I really don't have any pic to post this time of new crafts so I will leave you with my adorable exracing greyhound. She loved her hat for St. Patricks day, can't you tell?



Ok until after the show:

Hugs, blessings and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogFrog